Autor Wątek: TDM - World record day in Bulgaria  (Przeczytany 88705 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline bullet5

• TDM User
  • 20 km/h
TDM - World record day in Bulgaria
« dnia: Grudzień 10, 2018, 22:32:02 »
Hello friends!
I am pleased to invite you to the TDM Bulgaria's 10th Anniversary Birthday.
On the occasion, we will make an attempt to break the current record of TDM Czech Republic, which gathered 208 TDM motorcycles at one place.
Colleagues from Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Romania, Italy, Spain, Hungary and other countries have shown interest in the meeting already.
The event will be held from 10 to 12 May 2019 in "Murite" club hotel near the town of Razlog.

http://murite.bg/

The rate of 56 BGN (29 EUR) per person per night includes:
Breakfast and dinner on a buffet.
Free use of the outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, fitness and WI-FI.
ALL INCLUSIVE option – extra charge 15 BGN (8 EUR).

The offer does not include drinks, though anyone who wants to get a bottle of alcohol will have to pay a fee of 10 BGN per 1 liter of concentrate. The restaurant will be open until midnight, and a DJ will take care of our good mood.
After 0.00 an extra charge for the Hall and DJ service is required !!!

Memory gift
the mint of Bulgaria can design:
1. Two-piece silver/gold-plated coin placed in a suede box accompanied by a certificate at a price of 26.00 BGN. (14 EUR)
2. A silver coin, in a box and a certificate at a price of 34.00 BGN  (18  EUR) /at least 20 people willing/.
The coin will reflect the two important events - our birthday and the day of the record.
Registering for a coin gift is till 15 December 2018 at the latest.

http://mint.bg/

Panning and organization of such a large-scale event requires subscription and payment to be made in advance. Therefore, deadline is 25 February 2019 (please do not wait until the last minute)

I would also like to ask those of you who only plan a daytrip to participate in the Saturday count and will not stay for the night to contact me and subscribe as well.

You can subscribe by contacting me here on a personal message, via Facebook, e-mail or directly on the phone. I'd need your two names, a city and the model of your TDM.

Veselin Kurshumov
tdm.bg@abv.bg

The bank account for hotel room and memory gift payments:
DSK bank
Получател/recipient: Веселин Куршумов/Veselin Kurshumov
BIC CODE: STSABGSF
BG84STSA93000021415 208
I will be delighted to meet you on Friday to happen and celebrate this event together!

The program:

10.05.2019 - Friday

Arrival and accommodation
Gathering of old and new friends around the bikes or at the garden pool.
20.00h. Dinner, Party time

11.05.2019 - Saturday

7.30am- 9.30pm. Breakfast
10.00h-14.00h. After breakfast, an easy ride for those who want is planned. However, for security reasons we will be divided into a few groups. There will be several routes and each one will choose where he wants to go. In case, there are too many people gathered for a certain destination, we will simply split into smaller groups. The rest can enjoy a relaxing time at the swimming pool.
15.00h-16.00h. Arranging the motorcycles in front of the hotel.
16.00 -17.30h. Official Motorcycle counting (I hope they turn to be over 210), (may God be with us, on a TDM of course).Certificate award ceremony upon achieving the intended goal.
18.00h. Completion of the official part and free time.
20.00h. Dinner, Party time

12.05.2019 - Sunday
7.30am- 9.30pm. Breakfast
9.30am. Coffee and small talk before the next road trip to somewhere

I will notify you of further updates or any changes in the conditions/program.

Offline sietmen75

• MotoFazA
  • TDM User
  • Wrocław
  • 250 km/h
  • Statler & Waldorf
Odp: TDM - World record day in Bulgaria
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Grudzień 11, 2018, 15:52:20 »
Roots Bloody Roots